Beta-Key Giveaway for RIFT and End of Nations

News
Digioso

Beta-Key Giveaway for RIFT and End of Nations

Post by Digioso »

Hi everybody,

I have some good news for you today! I managed to get a hold of some Beta-Keys for the upcoming MMOs RIFT - Planes of Telara and End of Nations and I am willing to share them with you. I have four keys for End of Nations and one for RIFT.

So what do you have to do to get one of the Keys?
Just post an answer to my posting here and write why you should get one of the keys. Also please don't forget to mention if you're interested in one of the End of Nations keys or the RIFT key.

More info about RIFT: http://www.riftgame.com
More info about EoN: http://www.endofnations.com
News: http://www.digioso.org/cgi-bin/index.pl?news=69
Leg dich nie mit einem BAOD an, oder du bist selber dran.

Das Leben ist grausam.
Wenn es mal nicht grausam ist, ist es grausamer.

BierKanonier

Re: Beta-Key Giveaway for RIFT and End of Nations

Post by BierKanonier »

HI,

I am interested in a beta key for EndOfNations. I would really appreciate to be in this beta, because the MMO part of this RTS gives this game a new experience of RTS-gaming.

I have played in a lot of beta, like C&C4, DEmigod, Starcraft2, RUSE, CoHO and a lot more I cant remember ;)

it is always interesting to see, how a game changes from first beta to the released game, tohelp them balancing units, finding bugs and all this stuff.

but one of the best thing is to be part of the beta community, small but most of this guys are really smart ppl.

cu BK
pdennjosh123

Post by pdennjosh123 »

I am interested in Rift. I dont know if there is any reason for me to give that will convince you to grant me access to a code. All i can tell you is that I am looking for a new MMO to sink my teeth into, and something like Aion or Rift is something I am interested in. Yes I am an Ex WoW player, so now I spend my time playing Steam games, and I just want to try out something new.

Hope to hear from you soon. :)
pdennjosh123

Post by pdennjosh123 »

Also the game itself looks interesting. I think that this will be a new way to approach mmo's. The unique system of rift closing and soul collection to create a unique class looks great. I have had a good history with beta's, I do everything that I can get make sure the game is tweaked correctly. And after doing some research on g4 and many other sites...I really want to try this game out. So yes I am very interested in rift.
Digioso

Post by Digioso »

Hi guys.

The key for RIFT is already gone. It's been nearly a month since I posted this here...
@BierKanonier: You'd be one of the lucky keys for the EoN key. Do you have a mail address?

Das Leben ist grausam.

wizzkid843

Post by wizzkid843 »

hello i would really love to get my hands on a end of nations closed beta key.

since i am really need of a good mmorts and end of nations looks just like that game, and think its cool you have a site dedicated to get beta keys, so respect for you :-)
Digioso

Post by Digioso »

Sorry mate, but the keys are long gone.

Das Leben ist grausam.

wizzkid843

Post by wizzkid843 »

aw okay that i am sad to hear about :-(

Return to “News”